This tutorial helps you How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy s5 without a password to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.factory reset Samsung Galaxy s5 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to factory reset Samsung Galaxy s5, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Samsung Galaxy s5 Specifications:
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2014, February
- DISPLAY: 5.1 inches
- Dimensions : 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm (5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32)
- Resolution : 1080 x 1920 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 4.4.2, upgradable to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
- CPU: Quad-core 2.5 GHz
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 32/64 GB
- CAMERA: 16 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, phase detection autofocus, LED flash. Front camera: 2 MP, f/2.4, 22mm, 1080p@30fps
- BATTERY: Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
First method: factory reset Samsung Galaxy s5
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
Second method: Samsung Galaxy s5 Hard Reset
1-Switch off your device by holding the Power key for a few Time.
2-Press & hold Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
3- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo shows on the phone’s screen.
4-Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
5-Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
6-select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
Success! The Hard reset is done.
Third method: Master Code Reset Samsung Galaxy s5
- Display software version code: *#1111#
- Display hardware version code: *#2222#
- Display firmware version code:*#1234#
- Reset your device: delete all data and reset all settings: *2767*3855#