This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy NOTE 7 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy NOTE 7 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy NOTE 7, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
First method: Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy NOTE 7
- Power ON your Device.
- Go to main menu & tab to setting
- Select General & Tab to Backup and reset
- Tab to Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Tab Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
Second method: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy NOTE 7
- Power OFF your Device.Press & hold the Volume UP + HOME + Power button for 6 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on your screen.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Success! The Factory reset is done.
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 7 is built around a 5.7″ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen screen and has an Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz CPU and 4GB of RAM within the Exynos 8890 Octa chipset. The Samsung Galaxy NOTE 7 runs Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).