This tutorial helps you How to factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Galaxy J2 Ace.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Power ON your Device.
- Go to main menu & tab to setting
- Select General & Tab to Backup and reset
- Tab to Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Tab Delete all to confirm & the device will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the Factory reset operation.
- Power OFF your Device.Press & hold the Volume UP + HOME + Power button for 6 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on your screen.
- Select ‘wipe data/factory reset‘ by using Volume buttons to navigate & Power key to confirm.
- Select ‘Yes — delete all user data‘ & Power key to confirm.
- select ‘reboot system now to restart your device.
- Success! The Factory reset is done.
- The Galaxy J2 Ace is built around a 5″ qHD screen and has a 1.4GHz quad-core CPU and 1.5GB of RAM within the MediaTek MT6737T chipset. The Galaxy J2 Ace runs Android Marshmallow 6.0.