how to Factory Reset Oppo R9s Plus
This tutorial helps you how to Factory Reset Oppo R9s Plus to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password,& Fingerprint.
Factory reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Factory Reset:
- – Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- – Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- – Delete the names stored in the device
- – Deleting files from the device
- – Heavy use of the device & more….
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Second method: How to hard reset Oppo R9S Plus
- Switch off your device by holding down the Power key for a few second.
- Press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for short time.
- When the Oppo logo pops up on the screen release all keys.
- After that, select English by using Volume keys to browse and Power button to confirm
- From the reset, menu selects Wipe data and cache.
- Afterwards, confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- Finally, You have to tap Reboot to restart your device system.
- Success! the factory reset operation has just finished.
Second method: How to factory reset oppo R9s Plus
- Turn on your device by holding down the Power key
- Next, from the Main Menu go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- Then, select Reset Device.
- In the last step, tap Erase Everything.
- Congratulations! the operation has just performed.
Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.