This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Oppo F3 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Before you start to Hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your Oppo F3.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
- Turn on your device by holding down the Power key
- Next, from the Main Menu go to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- Then, select Reset Device.
- In the last step, tap Erase Everything.
- Congratulations! the operation has just performed.
- Switch off your device by holding down the Power key for a few second.
- Press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for short time.
- When the Oppo logo pops up on the screen release all keys.
- After that, select English by using Volume keys to browse and Power button to confirm
- From the reset menu select Wipe data and cache.
- Afterward, confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- Finally, You have to tap Reboot to restart your device system.
- Success! the factory reset operation has just finished.
- Weight: 153 g
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Screen size: 5.5 inches
- Dimensions: 153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Battery: Li-Ion 3200 mAh
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 16MP