How to Factory Reset Oneplus 5
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Oneplus 5 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & Fingerprint.
Factory reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Factory Reset:
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more
First method: Hard Reset Oneplus 5
- First Power on your device. oneplus 5
- From the Home screen open the menu and choose settings.
- After that, select Backup & Reset and tap factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin the hard reset operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Factory Reset Oneplus 5
- Switch off your phone.
- Press & hold Volume down the key + power button for a few seconds.
- Next, release held keys when you see a Oneplus icon.
- Then, in order choose to wipe data/factory reset, use volume key to navigate and power button to confirm.
- After that, select Yes–delete all user data, use volume down to scroll and power key to confirm.
- To restart the phone choose reboot system now.
- Well done!
- Weight: 153 g
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.1 x 7.3 mm
- OS: Android 7.1.1
- Screen size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Snapdragon 835
- RAM: 6 / 8 GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Rear camera: 16MP
- Front camera: 16MP