How to Factory Reset OnePlus 3T
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset OnePlus 3T to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
First method: Factory Reset OnePlus 3T
- First Power on your device.
- From the Home screen open the menu and choose settings.
- After that, select Backup & Reset and tap factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin the hard reset operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Hard Reset OnePlus 3T
- Switch off your phone.
- Press & hold Volume down the key + power button for a few seconds.
- Next, release held keys when you see a Oneplus icon.
- Then, in order choose to wipe data/factory reset, use volume key to navigate and power button to confirm.
- After that, select Yes–delete all user data, use volume down to scroll and power key to confirm.
- To restart the phone choose reboot system now.
- Well done!
- Weight: 158g
- Dimensions: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35mm
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Screen size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- CPU: Snapdragon 821
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 3,400mAh
- Rear camera: 16MP
- Front camera: 16MP
OnePlus is Chinese company is a Shenzhen based Chinese smartphone manufacturer founded by Pete Lau (CEO) and Carl Pei in December 2013. It is headquartered in Guangdong. The company serves 42 countries and regions around the world as of March 2016. They have released 6 phones, amongst other products.