How to Factory Reset MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus
First method: Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus
- First power off the MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Down button for a short time.
- During still holding these keys press the Power Button for a short while.
- As soon as the Boot Mode pops up to release both buttons.
- Select option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- Next step when an Android logo shows up on screen hold down the Power key for a while.
- While still holding the Power key, press and release the Volume Up key.
- Then use the Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset“, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- Restart the phone by selecting “reboot system now“.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Factory Reset MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus
- Turn off your MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus phone.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Next, tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Then, select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
MOTOROLA Moto E4 Plus Specifications:
- Weight: 198 g
- Dimensions: 155 x 77.5 x 9.6 mm
- OS: Android 7.1.1
- Screen size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 5MP