How to Factory Reset Micromax Canvas Power 2 Q398
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset MICROMAX Canvas Power 2 Q398 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Notice: Before you start to hard Reset your phone, do the Backup of your personal data in Your phone.Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
1- Hard Reset Micromax Canvas Power 2 Q398
- First, hold down the Power button for a while in order to turn off the device.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- Release all keys as soon as the Micromax Logo Appears on screen.
- Press the Power key in order to enter into Recovery mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Tap “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just performed.
2- Factory Reset Micromax Canvas Power 2 Q398
- Turn off your Micromax phone.
- Next, from the home screen open Menu and tap Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next step chooses Reset phone.
- In the last step, select Erase everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! the factory reset gets succeeded.
Micromax Canvas Power 2 Q398 Specifications:
- Weight: 170 g
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.4 x 9.5 mm
- OS: Android 6.0
- Screen size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 720×1280 pixels
- CPU: 1.3 GHz Cortex
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Battery: 4700mAh
- Rear camera: 8MP
- Front camera: 5MP