How to Factory Reset LG phone
This tutorial helps you how to Factory Reset LG phone to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Factory reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Factory Reset:
– Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
– Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
– Delete the names stored in the device
– Deleting files from the device
– Heavy use of the device & more….
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method: Factory Reset LG phone
- Press the Power button to turn your device back on.
- At the next step select settings
- Then select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards, tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Finally, choose to Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
Second method: Hard Reset Lg phone
- First The cell phone must be turned off.
- Next step, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few time
- After that, When the LG logo appears on the screen, release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Then you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process twice by selecting appropriate options. Use Volume keys to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.