How to Factory Reset LG K20 Plus TP260
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset LG K20 Plus TP260 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
First method: Hard Reset LG K20 Plus TP260
- First The cell phone must be turned off.
- Next step, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few time
- After that, When the LG logo appears on the screen, release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Then you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process twice by selecting appropriate options. Use Volume keys to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Factory Reset LG K20 Plus TP260
- Press the Power button to turn your device back on.
- At the next step go to Settings.
- Then select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards, tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Finally, choose to Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
- Weight: 140 g (4.94 oz)
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 75.2 x 7.9 mm
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.3 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16 GB(VS501) /32 GB
- Battery: Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 5MP