How to Factory Reset LG K20 Plus TP260
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset LG K20 Plus TP260 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset your phone, do the backup of your personal data in Your LG K20 Plus TP260.Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
First method: Hard Reset LG K20 Plus TP260
- First The cell phone must be turned off.
- Next step, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few time
- After that, When the LG logo appears on the screen, release the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- Then you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process twice by selecting appropriate options. Use Volume keys to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Second method: Factory Reset LG K20 Plus TP260
- Press the Power button to turn your device back on.
- At the next step go to Settings.
- Then select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards, tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Finally, choose to Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done!
LG K20 Plus TP260 Technical Specifications:
- Weight: 140 g (4.94 oz)
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 75.2 x 7.9 mm
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.3 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16 GB(VS501) /32 GB
- Battery: Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 5MP