This tutorial helps you How to factory reset HTC phone to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
HTC is one of the largest companies specializing in mobile phone production. And this is because of the technical development they depend on a group of developers to offer advantages in the field of mobile phones
HTC Phone works with the Android operating system, This makes the system easier to operate, and flexible for users who have tried to work on Android operating systems.
Often we note that the phone is slow, and does not respond to commands easily, or can not store data as in the past, although there is enough space in the internal memory of the phone, So the phone needs to reset the factory to get rid of any technical problems.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Factory reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Factory Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses.
- Factory data Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors.
- Delete the names stored in the device.
- Deleting files from the device.
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Soft Reset HTC Phone
- press the button for turned on
- Afterwards, Press and hold the button
- tap Restart
- Tap Restart for confirming the operation
First method: Hard Reset HTC Phone and Tablet
- Power off your Android HTC phone.
- Press and hold the volume down for 10 – 20 seconds after that press the power button for a short while.
- Choose option recovery by using to navigate volume button and power key to confirm.
- When you see an android logo press and hold volume up, and release the power button.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Then select yes delete all user data.
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
Second method: Factory Reset HTC Phone
- Press the power button to turn your phone.
- Select Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- Press Backup & Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Then select Reset Device.
- Afterward, check Erase internal storage if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
Third method: Master Code HTC Phone
- Display info about device: *#*#4636#*#*
- Wi-Fi Mac address: *#*#232338#*#*
- Camera information: *#*#34971539#*#*
- Reset your device: delete all data and reset all settings: *2767*3855#
- RAM information: *#*#3264#*#*
- Device information program: #*#4636#*#*
- Display software information: *#*#1111#*#*
- Display hardware version: *#*#2222#*#*
- Factory reset HTC: *2767*3855#
- Touch Screen version: *#*#2663#*#*
- Bluetooth Mac address: *#*#232337#*#
HTC Mobile Phones Password Recovery With Android Tools
the Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset. This method only works on android mobiles only. First, you need a basic knowledge of computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- Downloading and installation of this tool are not a rocket science, it would be simple, one click installation.
- Download the tool from our website,
- enable USB debugging on your phone if it is already enabled skip the step.
- Install the setup on your computer.
- After the installation, launch the tool and connect your phone to the tool. You will see a pop up in your computer, screen and some running of the software, allow these processes.
- Press and Hold android mobile phone
- press volume button and power key to confirm
- select Volume down and Volume up + Power button For a while
- after you see an Android boot mode on your
- connect your android mobile to your computer via USB
Android Tools And Drivers Free Download
- number 2 for Reset Face, number 3 and 4 for Reset Face and Gmail
- number 5 for Reset Data (Wipe all your data on your mobile)
- number 8 for Fast boot mode (Wipe all your data on your android mobile
Before flashing of the phone, always make sure, to make a backup of your phone, because if there would be some error all the saved data of your phone will be removed or wipe off. This tool will give you an option to flash your phone and backing up your data to save. This tool should be in your bucket of the tool. As this tool got no special manufacturing for specific mobile phone brand, you need to do your entire task of all brands and phone with this tool. Last and the least, this tool also got no compatibility issue with any version of the Windows.
ADB, Fastboot and Drivers
Install process :
1.First, Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2.Then, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip this step
3.Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
4.After that, Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip this step
4.Continue Driver installation
5.Wait for a while – finished!
If you have older Google USB Driver installed on your computer or laptop, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing the new one.And if you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it, current user, only, it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself.
- How to Factory Reset HTC U11
- How to factory Reset HTC U Ultra
- How to Reset HTC U Play
- how to hard reset HTC Desire
- How to Reset HTC One A9s