How to factory reset Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & Fingerprint.
First Methode: Factory Reset Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
- Turn off your phone Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
- Power ON your phone
- Go to setting & tap to Advanced settings.
- Choose to Backup & reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Confirm the whole operation by Selecting Reset phone.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Second method: How to hard reset Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
- First power off the device.
- Afterwards, press & hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a couple second.
- Release the held keys when a logo Asus appears on your screen.and at the sometimes hold down power button to enter recovery mode
- Tap wipe data/factory reset by volume button & confirm by the power button.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing Volume up key.
- Finally, when the recovery mode appears on the screen choose the option to reboot system now by using the power key.
- Congratulations! The Hard reset is done.
Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL Specifications & Price:
- Weight: 181 g
- Dimensions: 154 x 76.9 x 8.9 mm
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Rear Camera: Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Price: Expected on $480