How to factory reset Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
This tutorial helps you How to Factory Reset Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & Fingerprint.
First Methode: Factory Reset Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
- Turn off your phone Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
- Power ON your phone
- Go to setting & tap to Advanced settings.
- Choose to Backup & reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Confirm the whole operation by Selecting Reset phone.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Second method: How to hard reset Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL
- First power off the device.
- Afterwards, press & hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a couple second.
- Release the held keys when a logo Asus appears on your screen.and at the sometimes hold down power button to enter recovery mode
- Tap wipe data/factory reset by volume button & confirm by the power button.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing Volume up key.
- Finally, when the recovery mode appears on the screen choose the option to reboot system now by using the power key.
- Congratulations! The Hard reset is done.
Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL Specifications & Price:
- Weight: 181 g
- Dimensions: 154 x 76.9 x 8.9 mm
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Rear Camera: Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Price: Expected on $480
Notice: Before you start to hard Reset Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL, do the backup of your personal data in Your phone.Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.