This tutorial helps you How to get Elephone S8 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Elephone S8 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Elephone S8.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Elephone S8 Specifications
- Weight: 180 g
- Display: 6.0 inch 2560 x 1440 pixels screen with Corning Gorilla glass
- CPU: Helio X25 Deca Core 2.5GHz
- System: Android 7.1
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: front 8.0MP + rear 21.0MP with AF and flash light
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Features: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,Microphone,Speaker,Type-C
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,Alarm,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,Fingerprint Recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
- Battery: 4000mAh Built-in Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $239.99
First method: Elephone S8 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Elephone S8.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up button & press the Volume Down button to confirm it
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved
Second method: Elephone S8 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.