All Samsung users know or heard of the Odin Tool, which is a computer-based program that is used to install ROM, Root, Update Samsung, and it has other uses on Samsung devices directly without need of intermediate devices or a box where the phone is connected is in the download mode, It is not recommended to use the Odin Tool only by experts because the least error may cost you the whole phone.
For those of you who own a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or tablet, Odin allows you to install the official firmware and re-partition the phone if needed, flash kernels, flash Custom ROMs, Flash Stock recovery, or flash root packages…Odin Tool makes everything easy for you.
Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
There are several reasons, for using Odin:
- You have not received an update via OTA or via Smartswitch.
- The ROM on your phone is unofficial.
- install official ROM.
- install Custom ROM.
- The ROM on your phone is not dedicated to your region.
- You do not want to wait for the official update by OTA or by the Smartswitch program
Kies does not recognize your phone or does not update it
- You have a Custom ROM and you want to go back to the official ROM.
- Root your phone
- install Custom recovery
Odin tool works only on Windows PC, (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP) be careful when choosing the right firmware to flash, you only need to use firmware designed for the exact model of your Samsung device.