MTK FRP Tool is a desktop tool for MediaTek smartphones and tablets, MTK FRP Tool allows you to bypass Google Account on MTK CPU without using any flashing Box, just with sp flashtool & FRP Format Address. MTK FRP Tool supports Android 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1.
Factory Reset Protection FRP is a security feature on Android 5 Lollipop and above, after factory reset the phone will ask you to enter the email previously synchronized on the device to verify the identity of the owner. In this Tutorial, we show you how to FRP Bypass MediaTek Devices Google Account via MTK FRP Tool.
MediaTek smartphones Supported: MTK MT6572- MTK MT6580- MTK MT6592- MTK MT6735- MTK MT6737- MTK MT6750- MTK MT6753- MTK MT6755-MTK MT6795
- Make sure your phone battery is fully charged.
- install MediaTek USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the MTK FRP Tool:
|MediaTek FRP UNLOCK TOOL.exe||PASS: mexes|
|MediaTek FRP UNLOCK TOOL.rar||PASS: TECH INDIA|
Bypass MediaTek Devices Via MTK FRP Tool
1- Lunch MTK_FRP_Tool.exe:
A: MediaTek MTK Scatter File
B: FRP Format Address
2- Example: Click on MT6572 MTK Scatter File:
3- Then click on MT6572 FRP Format Address
4- Click on Scatter-loading:
5- Find & locate the MediaTek MTK Scatter File & press Open.
6- Click on Format, then check Manual Format Flash.
7- Open FRP Format Address
- Copy 0x3E40000 & paste it in the Begin Address field
- Copy 0x100000 & paste it in the Format Length field,
8- Now click on Start.
9- Connect your MediaTek Device:
- Turn off your device.
- Connect your MediaTek Device to your computer via USB cable.
10- The flash process automatically starts: