This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE Y6 Max Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE Y6 Max Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE Y6 Max .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE Y6 Max Specifications
- Weight: 255 g
- Display: 6.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD screen
- CPU: MTK6750 Octa Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: 13.0MP rear camera + 5.0MP ( SW 8.0MP ) front camera
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Light Sensor
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual micro SIM cards
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Gyroscope,Proximity Sensor
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator, Calendar,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 4300mAh Built-in Li-ion Battery
- Price: $155.94
First method: DOOGEE Y6 Max Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE Y6 Max .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the DOOGEE icon appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE Y6 Max Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.