This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D Specifications
- Weight: 118g
- Display: 6.5 inch ultra large 3-point-touch 2.5D IPS 1920 x 1080 full high definition screen.
- CPU: 1.5Ghz MT6750T, Octa core processor
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM 32GB ROM
- Camera: Samsung 13.0MP (interpolation to 16.0MP) rear camera with PDAF and flash, Hynix 5.0MP (interpolation to 8.0MP) front camera
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Light Sensor
- SIM Card: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby (Two Micro SIM cards)
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Gyroscope,Proximity Sensor
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator, Calendar,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
Support 2G network：GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHzSupport 3G network：WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz
Support 4G network：800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz(FDD-LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20)
- Battery: 4300mAh Built-in Li-ion Battery
- Price: $182.88
First method: DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the DOOGEE icon appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE Y6 Max 3D Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.