This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE Y300 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE Y300 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE Y300 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE Y300 Specifications
- Weight: 145 g
- Display: 5.0 inch In-cell screen, 2.5D back and front glass
- CPU: MTK6735 Quad Core 64bit
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM with 32GB TF card
- Camera: SONY IMX219 8.0MP AF with True Flash
- LED + PIP mode (SW13.0MP) rear camera , front
- camera 5.0MP (OV8.0MP)
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Accelerometer Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS: GPS, AGPS
- Features: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micro USB Slot,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
FM radio: Yes
OTG : Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,Browser,E-book,FM,GPS,Light Sensing,MP3,MP4,OTG,People,Proximity Sensing,Sound Recorder,Wi-Fi
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual micro SIM cards
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 2200mAh Built-in Battery
- Price: $135.44
First method: DOOGEE Y300 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE Y300 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android icon appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE Y300 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.