This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE Y100 Pro Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE Y100 Pro Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE Y100 Pro .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE Y100 Pro Specifications
- Weight: 151 g
- Display: 5.0 inch HD IPS OGS Screen 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- CPU: MTK6735 64bit Quad Core 1.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 5.1
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 8.0MP front camera + 13.0MP back camera
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- FeaturesI/O Interface: TF/Micro SD Card Slot,Micro USB Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port
Sensor: Gesture Sensor,Gravity Sensor
- Additional Features: MP4,MP3,3G,Wi-Fi,Video Call,Bluetooth,GPS,Browser,OTG,Gesture Sensing,Gravity Sensing,4G
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS
Smart gestures + Wake Gesture + 3 finger fast screenshot + Ultra effective power saving mode + Hotknot+ PIP mode + Xender makes sharing easier
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, ordinary SIM, micro SIM
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/1900/2100MHz
4G: LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 2200mAh Built-in
- Price: $92.58
First method: DOOGEE Y100 Pro Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE Y100 Pro .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the DOOGEE ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE Y100 Pro Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.