This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE X5 Pro Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE X5 Pro Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE X5 Pro .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE X5 Pro Specifications
- Weight: 163 g
- Display: 5.0 inch 1280 x 720 HD IPS Screen
- CPU: 1.0GHz MT6735, Quad-core processor
- GPU: Cortex A53
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16 GB ROM. TF card up to 32GB
- Cameras: Dual Cameras, 2.0MP (interpolation to 5.0MP ) front camera,
5.0MP (interpolation to 8.0MP) back camera with flashlight and auto focus
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Features: 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers,
calendar, calculator, clock, camera, tethering & portable hotspot, Play Store,
Smart Wake, Air Gestures, Visitor Mode, DG Xender, etc.Sensing,MP3,MP4,People,Sound Recorder,Wi-Fi
- SIM Card: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby (Two Micro SIM Slot, One SD Card Slot)
Support 2G network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHzSupport 3G network: WCDMA 900/2100MHzSupport 4G network: FDD-LTE Band 1/3/7/20 (2100/1800/2600/800MHz)
- Battery: 2400mAh Built-in
- Price: $81.17
First method: DOOGEE X5 Pro Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE X5 Pro .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Scroll down to Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up button & press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- While holding the Power button press the Volume Up button once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE X5 Pro Hard Reset
- Power of the DOOGEE X5 Pro .
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short
- Press & hold together: Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the DOOGEE ICON appears on the screen.
- Choose “Clear eMMC” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Third method: DOOGEE X5 Pro Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.