This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE X20 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE X20 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE X20 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE X20 Specifications
- Weight: 174 g
- Display: 5.0 inch, 1280 x 720 pixels screen
- CPU: MTK6580 1.3GHz Quad Core
- System: Android 7.0
- Camera: 5.0MP + 5.0MP rear camera + 2.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Micro SIM + Nano SIM cards
- Feature:I/O Interface: 1 x Micro SIM Card Slot,1 x Nano SIM Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator, Calendar,MP4,People,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Battery: 2580mAh Built-in Battery
- Price: $142.57
First method: DOOGEE X20 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE X20 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android icon appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE X20 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.