This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE T3 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE T3 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE T3 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE T3 Specifications
- Weight: 148 g
- Display: 4.7 inch HD screen + 0.96 inch top screen
- OS: Android 6.0
- CPU: MTK6753 Octa Core
- RAM+ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: 13.0MP AF,OV,PDAF rear camera, front camera 5.0MP (SW 8.0MP)
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby (Dual Micro SIM)
- Bluetooth: V4.0
- GPS: GPS, A-GPS
- Features: I/O Interface: Type-C
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
Notification LED: Yes
Sound Recorder: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,E-book,FM,GPS,Gravity Sensing,Hotknot,MP3,MP4,People,Sound Recorder,Video Call,Wi-Fi
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-TLE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 3200mAh Built-in
- Price: $196.83
First method: DOOGEE T3 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE T3 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the DOOGEE logo appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE T3 Hard Reset
- Power of the DOOGEE T3 .
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short
- Press & hold together: Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the DOOGEE ICON appears on the screen.
- Choose “Clear eMMC” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Third method: DOOGEE T3 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.