This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE F7 Pro Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE F7 Pro Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE F7 Pro.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE F7 Pro Specifications
- Weight: 175 g
- Display: 5.7 inch 1920 x 1080 Screen
- CPU: MTK6797 Deca Core ( Helio X20 ) 64bit
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Cameras: Front 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) + Rear SONY IMX 230 21.0MP AF with flash
- Bluetooth: BT4.0
- Features: I/O Interface: 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Type-C
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,E-book,Fingerprint Recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,FM,GPS,Hotknot,MP3,MP4,OTG,People,Sound Recorder, Video Call,Wi-Fi
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby. Micro SIM + Micro SIM cards ( 4G SIM card can be used in both two Micro SIM card slots, but it can’t be used in two SIM card slots at the same time. )
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 3400mAh Built-in
- Price: $300.65
First method: DOOGEE F7 Pro Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE F7 Pro.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE F7 Pro Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.