This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE F7 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE F7 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE F7 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE F7 Specifications
- Weight: 176 g
- Display: 5.5 inch 2.5D, capacitive touch screen 1920 x 1080 super high definition pixels
- CPU: Helio X20, Deca-Core, 2.5Ghz
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Storage: 3 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM
- Cameras:Dual Cameras, 5.0MP( interpolation to 8.0MP) front camera; 13.0MP( interpolation to 16.0MP) back camera with LED dual flashlights and auto focus
- Bluetooth: BT4.0
- Features: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,E-Compass,Geomagnetic Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
- Additional Features:4G, WiFi, GPS, FM , Bluetooth, Email, Messages,Wallpapers, Compass,Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Camera, Play Store, HotKnot, Multi window,Tethering & portable hotspot, Fingerprint, Gesture wake, Gesture motion, Smart motion, QR code Scan, Parallel space, etc.
- SIM Card: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby (one micro SIM card slot, one nano SIM card slot)
- Network: Support 2G network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHzSupport 3G network: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
Support 4G network: 800/1800/2100/2600MHz(FDD-LTE Band 1/3/7/20)
- Battery: 3400mAh Built-in
- Price: $233.26
First method: DOOGEE F7 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE F7 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: DOOGEE F7 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.