This tutorial helps you How to get DOOGEE DG700 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset DOOGEE DG700 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone DOOGEE DG700 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
DOOGEE DG700 Specifications
- Weight: 200 g
- Display: 4.5 inch Touch screen smart phone, OGS IPS capacitive touch screen
- CPU: MTK6582, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.3GHz processor
- System: Android 5.0 OS
- Storage: 1GB RAM + 8 GB ROM
- Cameras:Dual Cameras Front 5.0MP/ Rear 8.0MP support video record
- Bluetooth: BT4.0
- Features: TF card slot: Yes
Micro USB Slot: Yes
Audio out port : Yes (3.5mm audio out port)
Sensor: Gravity Sensor
- Additional Features: 3G,Bluetooth,Browser,FM,GPS,MMS,MP3,MP4,OTG,Proximity Sensing,Video Call,WAP,Wi-Fi
- SIM Card: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby, standard SIM + Micro SIM
- Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
- Battery: 4000mAh Built-in
- Price: $149.99
First method: DOOGEE DG700 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the DOOGEE DG700 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Scroll down to Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up button & press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- hold down the Power key for a short while to open the Recovery Mode menu.
- While holding the Power button press the Volume Up button once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Third method: DOOGEE DG700 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.