This tutorial helps you How to get BLUBOO XTOUCH Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLUBOO XTOUCH Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLUBOO XTOUCH .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLUBOO XTOUCH Specifications
- Weight: 158 g
- Display: 5.0 inch FHD Screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- CPU: MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.3GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: Front 8.0MP + Rear 13.0MP cameras
- Sensor： Light sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor
- Fingerprint Recognition: Keep your privacy. Built in advanced Fingerprint Recognition technology, functions can be locked individually. Safe as ever, feels even better.
- Bluetooth: BT4.0
- Features: I/O Interface: TF/Micro SD Card Slot,Mini USB Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port
Sensor: Gravity Sensor
- Additional Features: MP4,MP3,3G,Wi-Fi,Bluetooth,GPS,Browser,OTG,Gravity Sensing,4G
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS/Glonass
- OTG: Support
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual Micro SIM cards
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz
4G: LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 30500mAh Built-in Lithium-ion Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $127.16
First method: BLUBOO XTOUCH Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the BLUBOO XTOUCH .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLUBOO ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLUBOO XTOUCH Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.