This tutorial helps you How to get Bluboo Xfire 2 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Bluboo Xfire 2 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Bluboo Xfire 2 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Bluboo Xfire 2 Specifications
- Weight: 135 g
- Display: 5.0 inch 2.5D 1280 x 720 HD IPS Screen
- CPU: MTK6580 Quad Core 1.2GHz
- GPU: Mali-400 MP
- System: Android 5.1
- RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM. TF card up to 32GB
- Cameras: Front 2.0MP (SW 5.0MP) + Rear 5.0MP (SW 8.0MP) AF with with LED flashlight
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Features: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micro USB Slot,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V2.0
Sensor: Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Notification LED: Yes
Sound Recorder: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,E-book,FM,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Sound Recorder,Wi-Fi
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby. One is Micro SIM, the other is Nano SIM
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
- Battery: 2150mAh Built-in Lithium-ion Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $85.98
First method: Bluboo Xfire 2 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Bluboo Xfire 2 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLUBOO ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Bluboo Xfire 2 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.