This tutorial helps you How to get Bluboo X9 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Bluboo X9 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Bluboo X9 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Bluboo X9 Specifications
- Weight: 166 g
- Display: 5.0 inch 1920×1080 FHD IPS Screen
- CPU: MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 1.3GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 5.1
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: Front 5.0MP + Rear 13.0MP AF with LED flash
- Features : TF card slot: Yes
Micro USB Slot: Yes
I/O Interface: TF/Micro SD Card Slot,Micro USB Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Gravity Sensor,Ambient Light Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
Sound Recorder: Yes
- Additional Features: MP4,MP3,3G,Wi-Fi,FM,Video Call,Bluetooth,GPS,Browser,E-book,Sound Recorder,Alarm,Calendar,People,Calculator,Gravity Sensing,Light Sensing,Proximity Sensing,Fingerprint Unlocking,Fingerprint recognition,4G
- Sensor: Light sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor, and Fingerprint sensor
- Bluetooth: BT4.0
- GPS: GPS + A-GPS
- Card Slot: Dual SIM dual standby, one is standard SIM, the other is Micro SIM card
- Networks: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 2500mAh Built-in Lithium-ion Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $89.99
First method: Bluboo X9 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Bluboo X9 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLUBOO ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Bluboo X9 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.