This tutorial helps you How to get BLUBOO X550 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLUBOO X550 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLUBOO X550 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLUBOO X550 Specifications
- Weight: 186 g
- Display: 5.5 inch IPS HD 720×1280 screen
- CPU: MTK6735 64bit Quad core
- System: Android OS 5.1
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: Front camera 2.0MP (Interpolation To 5.0MP), Back camera 8.0MP (Interpolation To 13.0MP)AF with flash light
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, one standard SIM, one micro SIM
- Feature: I/O Interface: 3.5mm Audio Out Port,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Sensor: Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
- Additional Features: 3G,Bluetooth,Browser,FM,GPS,MP3,MP4,Proximity Sensing,WAP,Wi-Fi recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,Gravity Sensing,MP3,MP4,Off-screen gesture,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600
- Battery: 5300mAh Built-in Lithium-ion Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $149.99
First method: BLUBOO X550 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the BLUBOO X550 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Android Robot appears on the screen.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to go to the Recovery Mode.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
- and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLUBOO X550 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.