This tutorial helps you How to get Bluboo Mini Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Bluboo Mini Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Bluboo Mini .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Bluboo Mini Specifications
- Weight: 86 g
- Display: 4.5 inch, 960 x 540 pixels qHD screen
- CPU: MTK6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP ( SW 8.0MP ) rear camera + 2.0MP ( SW 5.0MP ) front camera
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, one is micro SIM card, the other is standard SIM card
- Feature: I/O Interface: 1 x Micro SIM Card Slot,1 x Standard SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
- Additional Features: 3G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,GPS,Gravity Sensing,MP3,MP4,People,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
- Battery: 1800mAh Built-in Lithium-ion Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $60.38
First method: Bluboo Mini Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Bluboo Mini .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up button & press the Volume Down button to confirm it
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Bluboo Mini Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.