This tutorial helps you How to get BLUBOO Edge Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLUBOO Edge Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLUBOO Edge .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLUBOO Edge Specifications
- Weight: 206 g
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1280 x 720 pixels HD screen
- CPU: MTK6737 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 8.0MP ( SW 13.0MP ) rear camera + 5.0MP ( SW 8.0MP ) front camera
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, dual nano SIM cards
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,Gravity Sensing,MP3,MP4,Off-screen gesture,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 2600mAh Built-in Lithium-ion Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $112.50
First method: BLUBOO Edge Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the BLUBOO Edge .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up button & press the Volume Down button to confirm it
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLUBOO Edge Hard Reset
- Power of the BLUBOO Edge.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short
- Press & hold together: Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLUBOO ICON appears on the screen.
- Choose “Clear eMMC” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Third method: BLUBOO Edge Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.