This tutorial helps you How to get Bluboo D1 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Bluboo D1 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Bluboo D1 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Bluboo D1 Specifications
- Weight: 126 g
- Display: 5.0 inch, 1280 x 720 Pixel HD screen
- CPU: MTK6580A Quad Core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 8.0MP + 2.0MP back camera
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Micro + Micro SIM
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,Micro USB Slot,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
- Additional Features: 3G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,MP3,MP4,People,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- Battery: 2600mAh Built-in Lithium-ion Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $84.88
First method: Bluboo D1 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Bluboo D1 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up button & press the Volume Down button to confirm it
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Bluboo D1 Hard Reset
- Power of the Bluboo D1.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short
- Press & hold together: Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLUBOO ICON appears on the screen.
- Choose “Clear eMMC” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Third method: Bluboo D1 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.