This tutorial helps you How to get BLU Vivo XL 2 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset BLU Vivo XL 2 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset BLU Vivo XL 2, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLU Vivo XL 2.
Prefers to use reset BLU in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other way that is suitable for you.
Method 1: BLU Vivo XL 2 Hard Reset
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the BLU Vivo XL 2.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- After that Release held keys when the BLU Logo pops’up on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” Use Volume buttons & Confirm it by using Power Button.
- Afterward, choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After a while accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- That’s all, The restoring operation will be done when the Blu Welcome Panel pops up.
- Great Work! The hard reset has just been completed.
BLU Vivo XL 2 Specs:
- Dimensions: 154 x 76.6 x 9.2 mm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3150 mAh
- Rear camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Screen size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby)
Method 2: BLU Vivo XL 2 Factory Reset
- Begin by switching on the device.
- From Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has just completed.