This tutorial helps you How to get BLU Tank Xtreme Pro Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
Warnning: Before you start to get your BLU Tank Xtreme Pro Hard reset , do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLU Tank Xtreme Pro.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Option 1: BLU Tank Xtreme Pro Factory Reset
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- After that open the Backup and Reset folder.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- Confirm all information, and wait until your phone will reset and reboots.
Option 2: BLU Tank Xtreme Pro Hard Reset
- Please power off your device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- After that Release held keys when the BLU shows on the screen.
- Now, Select “wipe data/factory reset” Use Volume buttons & Confirm it by using Power Button.
- Afterward, choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Android Robot shows up hold down the Power key for a short time.
- After a while accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- That’s all, The restoring operation will be done when the Blu Welcome Panel appears.
- Done! The hard reset has just been completed.
BLU Tank Xtreme Pro Specs & Price
The Tank Xtreme 5.0 Pro a 5-inch screen. The slab, with IPS technology, displays 1,280 x 720 px (HD) behind a layer of Gorilla Glass 3, delivering a resolution of 294 dpi. To animate Android, here in version 6.0 (Marshmallow), Blu has retained the MediaTek SoC MT6580. It has 4 Cortex-A7 cores (up to 1.3 GHz) and a Mali-400 GPU. The whole is supported by 1 GB of RAM. 8 GB of internal memory and a microSD port (up to 64 GB) load for your share of storage.
On the back as on the front, it is a camera of 5 Mpx that ensures the shots. Only the back sensor, however, benefits from the assistance of a flash. Once is not customary, no fingerprint reader responds present. Connectivity, on the other hand, goes through Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0 and … the 3G +. Indeed, no 4G on board. There is, on the other hand, a second SIM port. As for the battery, it boasts a capacity of 3 000 mAh, which is available synonymous with proper autonomy with regard to the embedded hardware. The Tank Xtreme 5.0 is 181 grams on the scale with this battery and its impressive hull (153.5 x 79.8 x 13.8 mm) certified to IP65 (resistance to water jets).