This tutorial helps you How to get BLU Life One X2 Mini T470L Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Hard reset for mobile phones is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to get your BLU Life One X2 Mini T470L Hard reset , do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLU Life One X2 Mini T470L.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Option 1: BLU Life One X2 Mini T470L Hard Reset
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the BLU Life One X2 Mini T470L.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- After that Release held keys when the BLU shows on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” Use Volume buttons & Confirm it by using Power Button.
- Afterward, choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Android Robot shows up hold down the Power key for a short time.
- After a while accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- That’s all, The restoring operation will be done when the Blu Welcome Panel appears.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
BLU Life One X2 Mini T470L Specifications :
- Dimensions: 142 x 69.6 x 8.7 mm
- Battery: Li-ion Battery 3000 mAh
- Rear camera: 13-megapixel
- Front camera: 8-megapixel
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Screen size: 5.0 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB ROM
Option 2: BLU Life One X2 Mini T470L Factory Reset
- Begin by switching on the device.
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just finished.