For many reasons, an iPhone or an iPad user may not want to make the latest updates from Apple. To keep his jailbreak, to avoid having a slower device or to not change his habits, the motives are multiple.Have you ever tried to download a new iOS update and were surprised by other users that this version has more problems than its predecessor?
Maybe you tried to uninstall the update and failed to stop it or cancel it. If you have found yourself in this position, this article is for you. You can stop updating in fact as long as it is not done completely.
HOW TO AVOID THE IOS UPDATE REQUEST
To cancel a current download for a modern iOS system, you should apply these steps quickly before the update is complete because if completed, the installation will be non-stop.
1. Make sure that the update is still loading and not yet finished, go to Settings → General → Update and confirm programs.
2. You should see the latest version of iOS being loaded if it is or is complete and waiting for you to install it. Complete the explanation to see how you can disable it.
3. If it is loading, quickly press the HOME button to go to the main screen and then open Settings → General → Storage and iCloud Usage → Storage Manager.
4. Look for the update file which has an icon similar to the settings icon and carries the name of the latest system of iOS
5. Open it and then click on “Delete Update”