This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW Zeta Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW Zeta Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW Zeta .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW Zeta Specifications
- Weight: 125 g
- CPU: High performance Octa core MTK6592 1.4GHz processor
- OS: Android 4.4 operating system
- GPU: ARM Mali-450
- Screen: 5.0 inch multi-point capacitive touch screen with 1280×720 pixels resolution
- SIM card: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby, standard SIM card and micro SIM
- Camera: Dual Cameras, front camera 2.0MP (Interpolation To 5.0MP) + back camera 5.0MP (Interpolation To 8.0MP)
- RAM+ROM: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Features: I/O Interface: 3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micro USB Slot,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Sensor: Gravity Sensor
- Additional Features: 3G,Bluetooth,Browser,E-book,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Video Call,Wi-Fi
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- Battery: 2100mAh Battery
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW Zeta .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW Zeta Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.