This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW R6 Lite Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW R6 Lite Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW R6 Lite .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW R6 Lite Specifications
- Weight: 190 g
- Display: 5.5 inch 960 x 540 screen
- CPU: MTK6580 1.3GHz Quad Core
- GPU: ARM Cortex-A53
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: front camera 2.0MP + rear camera 8.0MP
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS: GPS
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM, dual standby, dual Micro SIM cards
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- Battery: 3000mAh Battery
- Price: $72.99
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW R6 Lite .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW R6 Lite Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.