This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW R6 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW R6 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW R6 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW R6 Specifications
- Weight: 191 g
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels HD screen
- CPU: MTK6737T Quad Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: 13.0MP rear camera + 5.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, dual micro SIM cards
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micro USB Slot,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,GPS,Gravity Sensing,Light Sensing,MP3,MP4,Proximity Sensing,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 3000mAh Built-in Li-ion Battery,Non-removable
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW R6 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW R6 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.