This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW P2 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW P2 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW P2 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW P2 Specifications
- Weight: 232 g
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD screen
- CPU: MTK6750 Octa Core 1.5GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Cameras: 8.0MP front camera + rear camera 13.0MP with flash light and AF
- Bluetooth: BT4.1
- Features: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.1
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
FM radio: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,People
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, nano SIM + nano SIM
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 6000mAh Built-in Li-ion Battery,Non-removable
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW P2 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW P2 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.