This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro Specifications
- Weight: 240 g
- Display: 5.0 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels FHD Corning Gorilla Glass screen
- CPU: MTK6757 Octa Core 2.3GHz
- Storage: RAM: 6GB RAM / ROM: 64GB
- System: Android 7.0
- Camera: 8.0MP front camera + rear camera 16.0MP
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Geomagnetic Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Touch Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, Nano SIM + Nano SIM
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot,Type-C
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,E-Compass,Geomagnetic Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
OTG : Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Sound Recorder,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz TD-SCDMA B34/B39
- Battery: 4180mAh Built-in Battery,Non-removable
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.