This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW BV7000 Pro Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW BV7000 Pro Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW BV7000 Pro .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW BV7000 Pro Specifications
- Weight: 223 g
- Display: 5.0 inch FHD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen
- CPU: MTK6750 1.5GHz Octa Core
- System: Android 6.0 ( Android 6.0 can be upgraded to Android 7.0 by root )
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Max Storage Expansion: 32GB
- Camera: back camera 13.0MP with AF and flashlight + front camera 8.0MP
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Navigation: GPS + GLONASS
- Features: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot,Type-C
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,E-Compass,Geomagnetic Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Gyroscope,Proximity Sensor
OTG : Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Video Call,Waterproof,Wi-Fi
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Geomagnetic Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, micro SIM + micro SIM
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600
- Battery: 3500mAh Built-in Battery,Non-removable
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW BV7000 Pro .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW BV7000 Pro Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.