This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW BV7000 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW BV7000 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW BV7000 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW BV7000 Specifications
- Weight: 223 g
- Display: 5.0 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel FHD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen
- CPU: MTK6737T 1.5GHz Quad Core
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 8.0MP back camera with blue film coated camera lens, avoiding fingerprint and dust
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gravity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Micro + Micro SIM
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot,Type-C
IP rating: IP68
Bluetooth Version: V4.1
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor
OTG : Yes
Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,Video Call,Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.1
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: WCDMA 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 3500mAh Built-in Li-ion Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $130.79
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW BV7000 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW BV7000 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.