This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW BV2000 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW BV2000 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW BV2000 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW BV2000 Specifications
- Weight: 110 g
- Display: 5.0 inch HD（720×1280）IPS Screen
- CPU: MTK6735 64bit Quad Core 1.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 5.1
- RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Camera: 2.0MP front camera + 5.0MP Back camera
- Sensor: G-sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS: YES
- Features: I/O Interface: 3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micro USB Slot,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Gravity Sensor,Proximity Sensor,Three-axis Gyro
FM radio: Yes
Sound Recorder: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,Bluetooth,FM,GPS,Gravity Sensing,Light Sensing,MP4,Proximity Sensing,Sound Recorder,Wi-Fi
- SIM Card: Dual Card Dual Standby, one Standard Card and one Micro Card
Note: This phone will only work with GSM+WCDMA+FDD-LTE networks:
- Battery: 1 x 2400mAh Built-in Li-ion Battery,Non-removable
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW BV2000 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW BV2000 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.