This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW A7 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW A7 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW A7.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW A7 Specifications
- Weight: 175 g
- Display: 5.0 inch, 1280 x 720 Pixel HD screen
- CPU: MTK6580A 1.3GHz Quad Core
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Camera: 2.0MP front camera + 0.3MP + 5.0MP back camera
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Micro + Micro SIM
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Micro SIM Card Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.1
Sensor: Gravity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
Additional Features: 3G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,GPS,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.1
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- Battery: 2800mAh Built-in
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW A7.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW A7 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.