This tutorial helps you How to get BLACKVIEW A5 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset BLACKVIEW A5 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone BLACKVIEW A5 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
BLACKVIEW A5 Specifications
- Weight: 136 g
- Display: 4.5 inch QHD 960*540 Pixels
- CPU: MT6580 Quad-core 1.3GHz
- System: Android 6.0
- RAM + ROM: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- Camera: 2MP Front camera 5MP Back camera
- Sensor: Light Sensor, Accelerometer sensor
- SIM Card: Dual SIM card Dual standby
- Additional Features: MP3, Bluetooth, FM, Music, Calculator, Calendar, Facebook, Sound recorder, Gesture function
- Bluetooth: 4.1
Support 2G network: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHzSupport 3G network: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz
Support Dual SIM
Support WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth BT4.0, FM, Light Sensor,, Accelerometer sensor
- Battery: 2000mAh Battery,removable
- Price: $55.90
First method: BLACKVIEW A5 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the BLACKVIEW BV7000 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the BLACKVIEW ICON appears on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: BLACKVIEW A5 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.