Blackberry has officially announced the BlackBerry Motion, officially launched by its current name two months ago at 2017, December, a touch-screen smartphone designed to meet the needs and challenges of users in their fast-paced lifestyle, in this post, we will present the hall specifications & price.
The design of the phone is a large screen that occupies most of the front end of the phone, with a few edges on both sides, but comes thick at the top and bottom, with home button of blackberry brand at the bottom, the front camera with the headset at the top, the charger connector at the bottom of the phone with a connector The headset is also on the bottom, along with the external headphone jack. The rear camera comes with a LED flash and the bottom is a BlackBerry logo in the middle on the back of the carbon fiber that covers the phone design, and the first BlackBerry phone that meets the standard IP67 for Water resistance and dust, with anti-scratch technology on screen and larger battery capacity on the company’s date.
The phone comes in 155.7 * 75.4 * 8.1 mm, with IP67 protection from water and dust. It is waterproof to a depth of one meter and only 30 minutes. The IPS LCD touch screen comes with 16 million colors and multi-touch, 5.5 inches, And occupies 71% of the front of the phone, with a display resolution of 1080 * 1920 pixels, a length to a width of 9:16, a density of 401 pixels; the phone provided a capacity of 4,000 mA, the largest capacity ever in BlackBerry phones until Now, what makes the battery able to withstand more than 32 hours of versatile use. However, when you need to charge your phone, the Qualcomm® Quick Charge ™ 3.0 fast charging technology is available, allowing you to charge 50% in about 40 minutes using the USB Type C charging port. Allows users to access all apps in the Google Play ™ store.
For the processor is the eight-core Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 2.0 GHz, with Adreno 506 graphics processor, while the phone supports 32 GB internal storage space, with the possibility of increasing the storage capacity of external storage card microSD up to 256 GB with random access memory area 4GB. The phone also has a 12-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera that supports geolocation, autofocus, face tracking, touch focus, HDR and panoramic photography with dual-LED flash.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA/ LTE
- LAUNCH: 2017, December
- DISPLAY: 5.5 inches, 82.6 cm2
- SIM: Dual SIM – Nano-SIM
- DIMENSIONS : 155.8 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm (6.13 x 2.97 x 0.32 in)
- RESOLUTION : 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- SYSTEM OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- CHIPSET: Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- STORAGE: 32Gb
- CAMERA: 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- FRONT CAMERA: 8 MP (f/2.2, 1.125 um)
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- PRICE: $539.99 & FREE Shipping at Amazon
BlackBerry Motion Phone Features
- The device supports memory card input.
- A special phone for game lovers and watching videos very accurately.
- The phone comes with the optical trackpad feature.
- Adreno 506 graphics processor for high-definition gaming enthusiasts.
- The device comes with A-GPS Global Positioning System.
- Mobile supports radio.
BlackBerry Motion Phone Defects
- The battery is not removable.
- Lack of accredited centers in the Middle East.
- Does not support the NFC feature.
- Rare Parts & Accessories Phone.