This tutorial helps you How to get ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Specifications
- Weight: 202 g
- Display: 5.5 inch 1920 x 1080 FHD IPS Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Screen with 403 PPI
- CPU: Intel Atom Z3590 64bit Quad Core 2.5GHz
- GPU: PowerVR 6430 640MHz
- System: Android 5.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Camera: professional optical zoom 13.0MP rear camera with shutter compared favorably with DSLR cameras and 5.0MP front camera
- Sensor: G-sensor, Light sensor, P-sensor, Accelerometer, Hall sensor, Gyroscope and E-Compass
- Bluetooth: BT4.0
- Features: I/O Interface: 3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,E-Compass,Gravity Sensor,Gyroscope,Hall Sensor,Proximity Sensor
Google Play Store: Yes
Notification LED: Yes
Sound Recorder: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,E-book,FM,GPS,MP3,MP4,NFC,People,Sound Recorder,Video Call,Wi-Fi
- Card Slot: single card single standby. One Micro SIM card
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 700/800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600MHz
- Battery: 3000mAh Built-in Lithium-ion Battery,Non-removable
- Price: $204.39
First method: ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up button & press the Volume Down button to confirm it
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved
Second method: ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.