This tutorial helps you How to get Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL Specifications
- Weight: 175 g
- Display: 5.5 inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A53)/Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660 Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- System: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- RAM + ROM: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 64 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm, 1080p, HDR, panorama front camera + Dual 12 MP (f/1.8, 25mm, PDAF, OIS) + 8 MP, 12mm, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash back camera
- Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SIM Card: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Feature:Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot,Micophone,Micro USB Slot,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot
Bluetooth Version: 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) – Global, Taiwan
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- Price: About 500 EUR
First method: Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- Select Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down & Power button to confirm.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while the Android Robot shows up.& press the Volume Up once.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.